Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ideas

I am thinking of makings lots of doll clothes, for American Girl dolls, and the like, as well as cup cozies, coasters and things like that to have a nice still supply to have for up coming craft shows. I have been saying for the last couple of years that I want to have a table at craft shows, and now is the time I get my head in the game and get items made to finally do it! Just wist I would have had the stash of items to start this now with the fall/Christmas craft shows! With me not working (again) I have no excuse to not get things cranked out and actually do this!

So if you see me out and about, or online somethere... yell at me and tell me to get back to crocheting!!! LOL

Jodi yarn siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!