Friday, October 31, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

During a______, I_______
Enjoying_____ is________
Listening to______ is something_______
Answering______ can be ________

My Answers:

During a a thunderstorm, I like to curl up with a blanket and book.

Enjoying Friday night girl time is the perfect way to end a stressful week!

Listening to my 80's music is something that makes doing housework much more enjoyable!

Answering the phone this time of year can be very annoying, as I never know who will be on the other end, as the political calls are now using cell phones and usually come up with our area code. I have resorted to just answering the phone with: "Joe's Pizza, what can I get you?"

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

6 comments:

  1. We used to get a lot of wrong numbers when I was a kid. My Dad would just take their order for Chinese food and say egg rolls were free or if someone was looking for Joe, he would say Joe doesn't live here anymore. It seemed to work and no one got annoyed so I like your Pizza idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I feel the same way about the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to clean to 80s music too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may need to borrow your way of answering the phone. Love it! :) Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those calls are very annoying.

    Cute blog.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the calls are done now, right? I don't know which list I made it to, but I can't recall getting a single political call this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!