Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall colors

I love how nature gives us such a beautiful background for Fall family pictures! I want to get some taken of me and the guys, but have to find the perfect spot, relatively close to the wedding site next Saturday. Everyone will be all dressed up, so it the perfect time to do it! Have to dig out my tripod, so I can get a group shot of us.

I would like to do a few other shoots of friends, if our schedules will work out, as well as the weather being in our favor! I would like to head back out to Fallsburg Park, as it gorgeous out there. Another spot is out in Hudsonville, but I can't remember the name of the park, will have to ask my friend who got married out there where its at again.

Jodi yarn siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!