Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Already Gone
(recommended by Diana)
If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
1) Eagles lead singer Glenn Frey proclaims that he's "feeling strong." How would you describe yourself this fine Saturday? pretty darn tired!
2) The song begins with a rumor: "I heard some people talking just the other other day ..." Have you heard anything juicy/interesting lately? Please share! haven't heard of any gossip lately
3) When "Already Gone" was popular, the news was dominated by Richard Nixon and the Watergate scandal. What do you consider today's top news story? Right now in my area, the tornado that touched down a few miles from where I live
4) In the 1970s, Eagles Glenn Frey and Don Henley were at the center of a social circle of very creative people, including singer Linda Ronstadt, singer-songwriter Jackson Browne and actor-comedian Steve Martin. How do you express your creativity? through my crocheting
5) Even though they broke up in 1980, the Eagles are currently on a reunion tour, and after knowing each other more than 40 years, Frey and Henley still consider each other friends. What quality to do you value most in a friendship? trust
6) Are there any mirrors in the room you're in right now? nope
7) What's the last beverage you drank with ice? coke
8) Whole, skim, 2%, half-and-half, almond or soy ... what kind of milk is in your refrigerator right now? 2%
9) Sam likes to mix sliced almonds into her salad. What do you think makes a good salad? I love fruit in my salad.... .now I am craving one from Panera Bread!