Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
1) This song is about a young man who takes advantage of his "big chance at a high school dance." Share a memory from your high school years.
2) Lead singer Steven Tyler is the son of a working mother (mom Susan was a secretary). Did your mother work outside the home? yes
3) Onstage, Tyler takes colorful scarves from around his neck and drapes them over the microphone. Do you accessorize your outfits with scarves and belts? Or do you prefer to keep things simple? I do sometimes
4) Tyler confessed to having a massive crush on Jennifer Lopez, his fellow judge on American Idol. Do you think a coworker has ever had a crush on you? yep
5) Aerosmith lead guitarist Joe Perry says seeing The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show in 1964 inspired him to go into music. How did you end up in your chosen profession? by applying for the position
6) Perry's hobby, breeding horses, is very lucrative. What are your hobbies? crochet/knitting, photography, cooking/baking
7) Aerosmith performed before their biggest-ever TV audience when they played the Super Bowl halftime show in 2001. Are you a football fan? If so, do you prefer college football or the NFL? What teams do you root for? not a fan
8) Now that we're into summer, the days are longer. When is the last time you watched the sun set? its been a while..... may have to plan a date night soon and head out to the beach
9) What time did you go to sleep last night? midnightish