Sunday, May 18, 2014
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? last Monday at an interview
2. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Lovin Lemon Slush with peach schnaaps adn blue curaco
3. Who can you trust? my husband
4. Where was your first kiss with your current significant other? At my cousin's house
5. Favorite Band? Third Day
6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I miss being in the work field
7. Do you like anyone? I like alot of people
8. Do you know anyone who is engaged? yes, my nephew
9. What's your favorite number? don't have one
10. Who was the last person to make you cry? my husband after a fight
11. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I did, it was a great time!!
12. When was the last time you cried? a couple of months ago
13. What is one thing you miss about your past? the days of when I didn't have to worry about bills
14. What is one thing you've learned about life? to make the most of it, as its too short
15. Are you jealous of anyone? yes
16. Is anyone jealous of you? don't know
17. Has a friend ever used you? yes, and it was awful!
18. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend? no
19. Who was the last person you drove with? Robyn
20. What are you looking forward to? Going back to work and trying to get ahead again