Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1) Do you know how to water ski? No
2) Do you have 2014 vacation plans? Not really.... we may plan some mini weekend getaways, if we can get one of the boys to come dog sit
3) Do you have a passport? no
4) If you took a 7-night cruise, could you completely unplug -- no phone calls, no texts, no internet? probably not
5) Do you own a travel alarm clock? does the clock on my phone count?
6) Though the Go-Gos broke up in 1985, they frequently reunite for live performances. What's the last concert you attended? Bad Company with my hubby last June
7) Their first hit was "Our Lips Are Sealed." Can you be trusted with a secret? I can
8) In 1982, when this song was popular, the comedy Tootsie was in theaters. What movie makes you laugh? Mrs. Doubtfire
9) Sam is chewing on a Tums as she composes these questions. What's the last over-the-counter medication that you took? Advil