I Gotta Feeling
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1) What would make tonight a good, good night? A surprise from the hubby, with a long weekend getaway to a warm, tropical island!
2) In the song, he sings that he's got money and wants to "spend it up." How much cash is in your wallet right now? I think $25....I don't feel like getting up to go check for sure.
3) The lyrics include "mazel tov," which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know? none
4) The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jaime Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be? Mama J
5) This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north? I have been there a few times; twice in school at Stratford on Avon for plays, and once with my hubby to see the falls
6) When's the last time you laughed really hard? probably a few weeks ago
7) Who received the last text you sent? Robyn
8) Which sounds like more fun -- skiing or skating? neither
9) Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl? yep, only for the commericals