Sunday, December 29, 2013
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Questions for a New Year’s Eve Reflection Meme
From the archives!
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year? I quit my job, the stress is gone!
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? dealing with family at unpleasant functions
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year? getting a dog
4. What was an unexpected obstacle? the news of my best friend having breast cancer
5. Pick three words to describe 2013. stressful, sad, fun
6. What were the best books you read this year? I don't think I read any books this year.... that will change in 2014
7. With whom were your most valuable relationships? my husband, boys and a few close friends
8. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year? I got a tattoo
9. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally? hmmmm
10. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually? none, I have moved further away from God this year
11. In what way(s) did you grow physically? ha.... physically... I put on too much weight!
12. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others? my hubby and I are closer after all that has happened this year
13. What was the most enjoyable part of your work? when I was working, being with coworkers....
14. What was the most challenging part of your work? dealing with the crazy patients, and witchy coworkers
15. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year? tie between the TV and computer
16. What was the best way you used your time this past year? prioritizing
17. What was biggest thing you learned this past year? that eyes do open, may not be at the right time, but they do open.....sigh
18. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2013 for you. After a storm, calm always returns.