Sunday, December 22, 2013
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
A Christmas Meme
From the archives!
1. The Christmas song I can listen to even in June is... Little Drummer Boy
2. Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog or Mulled wine? hot chocolate
3. When do you put your decorations up? a few weeks before Christmas
4. What are you having for Christmas dinner? the inlaws are hosting... so spaghetti... but still hoping she makes a ham dinner for me and the boys!!!
5. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? hanging out at home on Christmas Eve with the guys, watching Christmas movies
6. Have you ever gone Carol singing? I have, a long time ago
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa? the truth... what truth... you still don't believe in Santa??? tsk, tsk... if you don't believe, you don't receive!
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? for the time being... in all purple and silver
9. What's the best thing about Christmas? being with my family
10. All I want for Christmas is... a trip to Hawaii!!!