Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Suck it, Nerds!



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!


From Suck it, Nerds!

What would you totally eat right now?: a hot fudge sundae with extra caramel on the bottom from McDonald's

Do you always wear a certain piece of jewelry?: yes, my watch, and two bracelets I made that have meaning to me

What kind of jeans do you like?: low rise ones

What's something on your want list?: LOL... I just created a wish list today for my hubby. I told him the other day that I wanted a Pandora bracelet, and one charm for Christmas. Then for each future holiday/gift giving occasion between us, he could get me a charm to add to it. So today I went to Jared.com and browsed the charms and pinned a bunch to a wish list for him to choose from!

Is animal print tacky?: depending on what the print is on

Give me a good quote that you like.: “My recipe for dealing with anger and frustration: set the kitchen timer for twenty minutes, cry, rant, and rave, and at the sound of the bell, simmer down and go about business as usual” ~ Phyllis Diller

Do you bite your nails?: normally no

What kind of smells do you like?: fresh cut grass, lilacs

Do you wear perfume or cologne?: not usually

What do you think is overrated?: don't know

Next movie you want to see?: Catching Fire

Would you change your eye color if you could?: nope, love my blue eyes

And what are your goals for the remainder of this year?: finish up the Christmas gifts I am making

When is the last time you were at the hospital? over the summer for both my dad and father inlaw

Who introduced you to your current significant other? If you’re single, who introduced you to your last ex? my cousin

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. I just saw Catching Fire and really like it. Those Pandora bracelets are cool--good one for the wish list. Love the smell of Lilacs too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!