Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Baby, It's Cold Outside
1) How cold is it where you are? Its 39 degrees here
2) This familiar song was introduced in a 1949 film called Neptune's Daughter. (watch a clip here). Name another movie song. Footloose!
3) Who was the last person to call you "baby?" my husband
4) This time of year is important to college football fans. Have you watched/will you watch any bowl games? not by choice.... but I am sure the guys will be watching some games, that I will be subjected to.
5) Are you sad to see the holiday decorations begin to slowly disappear? Or do you think they should all come down right away? not sad at all! I am ready for my house to be decluttered of Christmas!
6) Did you tell the truth about your weight on your driver's license, or did you shave off a pound or two? told the truth
7) Crazy Sam swears that the Echinacea she takes every morning keeps her healthy. Her boyfriend tells her she's wasting her money. Do you take any herbal supplements? I have in the past, I need to start taking them again.
8) The average restaurant in the US tip is 18%. Are you a generous tipper? not really
9) This is the last Saturday 9 of 2013. Do you know the lyrics to "Auld Lang Syne?" I know some of the lyrics