Saturday, December 21, 2013
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be? an all expense paid trip to Hawaii
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there? Nice list...cause I am always nice.. .LOL
3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train? Not traveling long distance, just to the inlaws, by car
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? I did... extensions
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year? A Christmas Story, haven't seen it yet this year... we watch it on Christmas Eve
6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread? candy canes
7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind. Little Drummer Boy
8. What's your favorite winter beverage? hot cocoa
9. What will you remember most about 2013? My youngest joining the National Guard