Saturday, December 14, 2013
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Jingle Bell Rock
1) Sam has affection for this song because, when she was very young, she tap-danced to it for a Christmas recital. Her parents told her she was wonderful. Do you have any memories from a school/church program or pageant -- either as a child onstage or an adult in the audience? none that I can remember
2) Ok, she admits it: After too many cups of holiday cheer, Sam did a few steps of her "Jingle Bell Rock" routine at last year's company Christmas party. Have you ever done anything at a coworker get together that you now regret? nope
3) Since that unfortunate Christmas 2012 incident, Sam can't even look at a cup of eggnog. How about you? Do you like eggnog? I don't care for eggnog at all
4) For special events, Sam slips on her favorite piece of jewelry: a charm bracelet that once belonged to her grandmother. Do you have a special treasure from a previous generation? I don't
5) The only Christmas card Sam has received so far in 2013 is from her insurance agent. How about you? Have any holiday cards arrived yet? I have received 3 so far. This is the first year that I haven't sent any out.
6) Because of the chill in the air, Sam gave her dog his Christmas gift -- a sweater -- early this year. He's already gotten compliments on it. Are there any pets on your gift list? We have a cat and a dog. I have bought their presents already.
7) Do you need snow to get "into the spirit?" NO! I so wish I lived in a state that there wasn't any snow! I am not a winter person!
8) Are you going to get/have you gotten a flu shot this year? haven't gotten one, and have no plans to get one
9) December is an important fundraising month for charities. Here's your chance to plug a worthy cause that means a lot to you. Breast Cancer and Lung cancer are the biggest two to me right now. So fi you can please give to any charities involving these two devastating illnesses!!!