Monday, December 2, 2013

Making Christmas gifts

I am busy trying to get all the items on my list made for Christmas. I am trying to come up with a theme for my father in law, (he is the hardest for me). He has been working on his accordions and saxophone, so I am thinking maybe something along those lines for him. I can put together a gift basket with vandoren sax reeds at musicians friend, as I am sure the hubby will be ordering from them very soon, as well as some waxes and reeds for the accordion. If I keep him busy with this, then maybe just maybe I can sweet talk him into letting me "borrow" the piano for long term! As for the rest of the family members, I have in mind what I want to make to go with their themed gifts, just need to get working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!