Monday, December 2, 2013

Decorating for Christmas

Some people have a real gift when it comes to decorating at Christmas time. Some of the things I have seen, I would love to be able to do. One thing being making a snowman Christmas tree. After all the work to make it, I would leave it up all winter long. I just need to find the right white Christmas tree.

One of my wishes it to have a fireplace, that I can put my Christmas village on. If it had fireplace shelves, could display more of my Christmas knick knacks. But for now, I will display it on my coffee table, or leave it packed away again this year.

Christmas decorating fairy, please come to my house tonight, so when I wake up my house will be all cutely decorated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!