It's Thanksgiving in the States! Wishing everyone a lovely holiday!
This week's Thanksgiving Meme comes from the archives!
1. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving? bowl of cereal or a banana
2. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV? Don't have any parades here to go to, and sometimes watch the Macy's parade on TV
3. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day? no
4. What are the traditional favorites? turkey, stuffing, sweet taters, mashed taters/gravy, green bean casserole and pumpkin pie
5. What new recipes will you try this year? none, sticking to the usuals
6. What part of the meal do you never compromise? stuffing
7. Who gets to carve the turkey? I do
8. Family style around the table or buffet style and everyone sits wherever there’s room? family style, the only time we ever eat at the table
9. How many will be at your table this year? just 3 - my baby is still at Basic training for the National Guard
10. Once you're at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they're thankful for? hubby says grace
11. Cranberry sauce… yay or nay? nay
12. What time do you eat Thanksgiving Dinner? usually depends on when the oldest has to leave for work. I think we are going to shoot for 4 this year
13. Three best pies for Thanksgiving dessert? pumpkin and apple, don't really have a 3rd kind I like
14. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on? later on
15. Favorite leftover? everything! I always make double, so I can have leftovers for the weekend!