Sunday, November 3, 2013
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
This comes from No-boba-Please!
1) Do you think Daylight Saving Time is still necessary? no
2) How long does it take you to adjust to the time change? It doesn't take me long
3) What's the hardest part of the time change? it used to be when the kids were little, with how they didn't adjust well
4) How many clocks are in your house? 9
5) Are you generally early, late, or on time? early
6) If an invitation to an event listed the time as 8-11pm, what time would you arrive? a few minutes before 8 or right at 8
7) Do you wear a watch? yes
8) Have you ever glanced at the time and had to glance again because you didn't pay attention the first time? no
9) Are most of your clocks digital or dial? digital
10) What does your alarm clock sound like? annoying sound
11) Do you use the snooze feature on your alarm clock? yes
12) Does clock ticking drive you nuts? sometimes