Monday, November 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket


It's Monday again. Time to get your menus planned. Stop on over at Laura's and see if you can some tasty new ideas for dinner.

Sunday ~ taco ring

Monday ~ sketti and bruschetta

Tuesday ~ pancakes and sausage

Wednesday ~ pizza (always a must before Turkey day)

Thursday ~ Thanksgiving!!! turkey, mashed potatoes/gravy, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, pies (pumpkin and apple)

Friday ~ leftovers

Saturday ~ turkey pot pie

jodisig

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so good.
    Happy Thanksgiving! It's Menu Plan Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I googled bngeenir camera classes Billings, MT and your previous class showed up. So I am emailing to inquire about if you might have another class coming up or if you are up for some private hire/tutoring!??!I'm desperate! I think I love photography, but as soon as I try and take a photo I get incredibly discouraged and walk away pouting. I don't want to be the girl that forever uses her fancy DSLR camera in auto mode. I'd love any help!Thanks so much. Happy Holidays!-Sarah Barkie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!