Saturday, November 23, 2013

Favorite week of the year

This is my favorite week of the year. Not only is it a short work week for my hubby, but it has my favorite holiday in it! Thanksgiving! I love the baking, cooking and smells of this holiday! I have my list of foods for Thursday, and all of the ingredients are bought (outside of the pan, the one I was going to use isn't big enough).

I have to figure out all of the timing of the baking and cooking. I will be making the pies on Wednesday I think, but the rest will have to be timed just right. If only I had this oven!
 photo 3aa1f8fb-f3d7-4bfc-ab74-a57170912447_zps57564f30.jpg

This has been added to my "dream home list of wants/needs"!! One day, and hopefully soon it will happen!!

On the menu:
Turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes/gravy, rolls, pumpkin and apple pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!