Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas List

Christmas is fast approaching, and I still have no idea as to what I am going to get the guys. John's items he has been hinting about consists of wood, tools and a great eventide timefactor foot pedal for his guitar. Not sure if this will be in the budget, as we have to save up for our trip to Missouri in Feb.

The oldest just said he wants me to make him an afghan, in navy blue with the Detroit D in the middle of it. So I guess I know what I will be working on from now until, more than likely right up to Christmas! Thankfully I don't work outside the house any longer, so I will have more hours in my day to work on it!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!