Monday, October 28, 2013

Making progress

Both John and I are making some progress on our ever growing "to do list"!  He just about has my step stool done, its been a project in the works for a while now.  He was going to try and surprise me with the color he chose to stain it, but I foiled that plan when I went downstairs.  He chose purple!  He does love me!  LOL

I have made a huge dent on the things on my list as well!  The biggest one being getting the car out of the garage....   I finally nagged John enough to call someone to see if they would haul/pay us to take the car away!  We are going to make a nice chunk of change on it!  After tomorrow, I will be able to get all of my deck furniture in the garage.

John is still looking at evans emad resonant 24 at guitar center, but that will have to be put on hold a little while longer, as I want to put this money aside for our trip to Missouri for Trent's graduation from basic training/AIT school for the Naitonal Guard.

The next major thing on my list that needs to get done this week is putting all of the plastic on the windows. I so hate this job, but as ugly as it is, it sure makes a difference! This week is supposed to be a little warmer, so it will help in the aiding of getting the tape to stick well!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!