Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wow!

Its been a month and a half since I last updated my blog. Time is quickly passing by. We have one more week before we ship our baby off to Basic Training, I am so not ready for this! Its one thing to send them off to camp for a week in the summer, but this, this is going be be so very hard. He will leave as my baby, and come back a man.... a changed one at that!!

This past week I put in my notice in at work. I will be going back to being a SAHM/W. I will be able to focus more time on my house and family; and get back to working on crocheting/knitting and getting my Etsy shop back up and running, as well as planning on some Spring craft shows. I will be able to get back to regular blogging as well!

For now its time to get back to working on the laundry and housework.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!