Sunday, March 31, 2013
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Today we ripped off a TWO bloggers first: Jason Crouch from the blog the Austin Dude. The second: 2nd Cup of Coffee from the blog 2nd Cup of Coffee, I worked twice as hard this weekend to make up for the last :) It was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday!
1: Who is your favorite Musical Artist from when you were a teenager? REO Speedwagon
2: Who is your favorite game show host? Bob Barker
3: Who is your Favorite Blog hosting service? Host Gator
4: If you could meet anyone again from your childhood, who would it be? Kim, I miss hanging out with her
5: Where did you want to live when you were growing up? Somewhere warm (still do! The winter is not for me!)
6: What is the most interesting piece of Trivia that you know? I have no idea
7: If you could live in any point of history when would it be and why? The prairie days. I think it would be fascinating to grow up then (I do love all of my electronics, but to grow up with not having them would be sort of fun!)
8: What is the most interesting job you have ever had? If would have to be any one of the many "home party business" I have had!
9. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share. I can't think of anything....how boring am I!?!
10. What's your favorite Beatles song? The Yellow Submarine
11. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be? yoga pants and a sweatshirt
12. Would you rather host a party or be a guest? usually I would say host, but right now be a guest.... I have too much going on in my life to host parties
13. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that? I am not sure if traditional books will ever go away. I balked at first about going digital, but I do love my Kindle! I have many books on mine, and love that I can have many of them going at one time! I just need the time to read more!
14. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing? By all 3... my philosophy is "See one, do one, teach one!
15. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?) smelly breath
16. Snacks. Salty or sweet? both
17. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there? the hot glue gun
18. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie? Risky Business
19. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle? throw it away
20. Your favorite spring comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.) BLT's