Today we present our 200th meme. When I decided to take this from a personal blog feature to what I called at the time "syndication", I wasn't sure if anyone would care to play. We've had as much as 80 people in a given week. Now we average between 25 to 40. I'm happy you all keep coming back. I've made some good friends along the way. Happy Stealing- Peace & love...
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
21. Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster? yes!
22. Favorite year so far? 2011 ~ it was my year off from working and I enjoyed every minute of it!
23. Do you consider yourself religious? religious - no, do I have a relationship with Jesus - yes
24. How do you dress to impress? sometimes
25. Have you ever been to Connecticut? no
26. Do you eat sushi? no
27. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved? no
28. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips?? don't know, don't care
29. Do you believe that animals have souls? I do
30. Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare. my husband, we were discussing the remainder of things we need to get today for our bathroom remodel
31. What is one thing that always annoys you? people who don't do what they are suppose to
32. Do you believe in a higher being? I do
33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor? no
34. Any plans for this weekend? as in Memorial Weekend? yep, we are remodeling our bathroom
35. Would you like to rule your country, if you could? heck yeah!
36. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals? not really
37. What's the difference between lust and/or lust? huh
38. Do you have a soul? I do
39. One best friend or many good friends? many good friends
40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion? no