Sunday, April 15, 2012
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Just Paisley. Crediting this meme turned out to be difficult. We found it on a sit called Tumblr. Just Paisley was just one of lots who answered the questions. We are not proud. We will steal anything. Whether the site Tumblr offered the meme or a "member" posted it isn't clear.Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The TV Show Meme
Before reading the questions: Pick 5 TV Shows you like. They can be past or present. Hint: pick shows that you are REALLY into. Hey! no peaking at the questions! List them:
1. Walking Dead
2. Once Upon a Time
4. Storage Wars
1. Who is your favorite character in 2? Emma
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? Shane
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4? I have just started watching this show, and so far I love all of the episodes.
4. What is your favorite season of 5? This show just started, so it would have to be the current one.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3? Doug and Carol
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2? none really
7. How long have you watched 1? Just this past year
8. How did you become interested in 3? I saw the pilot and loved it from the beginning
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4? I like Barry
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5? 1 for sure! So can't wait for it to be back on in the Fall
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? 3, as it was on longer, and I have watched re-run upon re-run of this show
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Dave, as I love saying "Yuuuuuuuuuuuuup"
13. How would you kill off any character in 5? I wouldn't, as I like all of them
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work? I don't think so
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple. I thought Andrea and Shane, but Shane was killed off, so now I don't know.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5? 3