The 99'er Meme: Part 1
A word from Judd:
Bud Weiser and his beautiful lady move today into their dream house! So while you are playing Stealing, raise a glass and toast their new lives together! (They aren't asking for gifts, here.) Also it is time to friggin' "like" WTIT on facebook. We have over 400 members and only 70 or so have taken that step. Don't get me wrong. Bud didn't expect anybody to, so thank you! We'd like to get the number to 100 today, and WTIT doesn't post much anyway, so you will no be flooded with garbage. Thank you for playing. We never imagined this stupid stealing stuff would be so popular! Here's to the recently engaged and new homeowners, Bud & Kathy!!
(I type well for an avatar, no?)
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Kyogres from the blog Hero of the BlueFlames. It's long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen from Nerdish.But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
1. Our God is Alive by Andy Cherry
2. Just You n Me by Chicago
3. Sing, Sing, Sing by Chris Tomlin
4. Here With Me by Reo Speedwagon
5. Where Were You by Journey
6. Rolling In The Deep by Adele
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? This question seems to be asked alot..... and my answer always will be... Denzel Washington
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. jokinly referred to the visits she received from social workers
4) What do you think about most? my obsessing with weight loss
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? It will fit
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? without
7) What's your strangest talent? I don't think I have strange talents
8) Women.... (finish the sentence); Men.... (finish the sentence) are always right
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? no
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? the other night after watching Idol
11) Do you have any strange phobias? I don't think so
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? no
13) What's your religion? Christian
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? right now? walking quickly either to and from the car, or into a building... its too darn cold and snowy out!
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? behind it
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Third Day
17) What was the last lie you told? having things to do
18) Do you believe in karma? yep
19) What does your URL mean? Uniform Resource Locater
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? weakness - not believing in myself; strength - independent
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Denzel Washington
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? I have
23) How do you vent your anger? by yelling and cleaning
24) Do you have a collection of anything? not really
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?talking on the phone