Thursday, July 7, 2011
W.T.F Meme (Thursday)
Boredom has taken over
1) July is "Anti-Boredom Month." What is your favorite cure for boredom? Read or hang out at the pool
2) One of my coworker/friends has been set up with a man by one of her other friends. She is hesitant about the whole situation. Have you ever been set up on a date? If so, how did it go? I was set up with my now husband... so I guess you could say it turned out well.
3) I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say? Who knows...probably something incriminating.
4) Why do you think cats like to get in boxes and bags so much? No matter how many times I see it happen, it makes no sense to me. What is the appeal of being inside a box/bag? I would love to know the answer to this... my kitty loves boxes
5) How do you flush the toilet in a public restroom (with your bare hand, by hand using a paper towel, with your foot, or some other method)? my foot
6) With all the attention on the Casey Anthony murder trial, there is a lot of attention on court cases. I have no desire to ever be placed on a jury because I don't want someone's life balancing on my opinions. Have you ever been called for jury duty? If so, what type of case did you sit on the jury for? If not, do you want to serve on a jury? I have never been called to be on a jury, and I don't really care to ever be on a jury
7) If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? Superman... why? I don't know
8) On Tuesday, I noticed that one of the bosses at my office spent our daily staff meeting doodling Superman shields all over his notebook instead of actually paying attention to the meeting. Do you doodle when you're bored? If so, what do you normally doodle? I do, usually flowers or smiley faces
9) Will you use the restroom with your significant other in the room? yes
10) If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why? The Lucky Charm guy.....because he/she's cute...LOL