Thursday, June 30, 2011
W.T.F Meme (Thursday)
This Thursday comes with a disclaimer
1) These days almost everything comes with a disclaimer. Sometimes the disclaimer on TV commercials is longer than the description of the product itself. If you came with your own personal disclaimer, what would it say? Caution, she wears her "Big Girl Panties" so beware!
2) You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up? Hmmm.... I'm not going to say!
3) Last week the Federal Drug Administration approved new packaging for cigarette packs that it hopes will discourage people from smoking. Some of the labels are very graphic. Do you think this is going too far or do you think the FDA is doing a good thing by making these labels? I don't smoke, so it doesn't matter to me
4) Many people I've known have lost their TV remotes only to find them later in their freezers or refrigerators. Where is the weirdest place you've left your TV remote? I haven't left it anywhere weird... but the guys tend to leave it where ever!
5) What is something you do when you're sad/depressed that really cheers you up (or at least helps bring you somewhat out of your funk)? Call a friend
6) If I asked your past romantic partners if you were emotionally open, what would they say about you? That I was too quiet
7) Sonic Drive-In has created a bunch of theme hot dogs for the summer (including a Chicago Dog, an All-American Dog, Baja Dog, New York Dog, and Chili Cheese Coney). With the Fourth of July coming up, surely many people will be eating hot dogs. What toppings do you eat on top of your hot dog? ketchup and relish
8) If Love Potion #9 is an elixir for love, what is your potion for moving on and dating again after a bad breakup? So thankful I don't have to experience this... I would be lost if I ever had to rejoin the dating world!
9) You have been given the opportunity to create a TV show of your own design -- any genre, any demographic, limitless budget. What is it called and what's the premise? I think it would be a cooking/baking type show
10) Last week a 14-year-old female Chinese Crested and Chihuahua mix named Yoda won the 2011 World's Ugliest Dog Contest. Do you think she's really the world's ugliest dog or do you find some cuteness in her? (You can click the photo and make it bigger if you really want to.) She is ugly