Thursday, June 23, 2011
W.T.F. Meme (Thursday)
What is your major malfunction this Thursday?
1) When I was in an elementary school gym class, I was wearing a skirt that somehow fell clear down to my ankles. (Luckily I was a tomboy and had shorts underneath so my panties weren't exposed.) Have you ever had a major wardrobe malfunction? thankfully no!
2) One of my favorite things to do when I'm bored is watch videos of Jack Vale pulling pranks on people at Walmart and Target (he uses a device to make farting noises near shoppers, covertly blows bubbles at people, and talks about strangers on the phone) while someone else captures the shoppers' reactions on video. (Click here to watch his videos). If you could work undercover and see how people behave in a situation and how they respond to you, what identity would you take? I have always said, "I wish I could be a fly on the wall" when things go down... so I guess fly on the wall! LOL
3) Everyone seems to disagree on how to put your toilet paper on the holder. I've found the solution... my toilet paper just sits on the counter, but I know most people aren't like me and actually want the convenience of toilet paper that rolls off a holder. So when you replace your toilet paper roll, do you make it where the paper rolls over the top or from the bottom? From the bottom... duh.... I have a cat, and that explains it all... I don't want to wake up to a new roll of TP on the bathroom floor!
4) Would you rather have a two-hour appointment talking about your deepest thoughts and emotions with a mental health therapist or doing your taxes with an accountant? I'd take the appt. with my accountant!
5) One of my coworkers has a severe annoyance toward people eating carrots. If looks could kill when someone is crunching on carrots, she'd brutally murder half the people in our department. Are there any noises that drive you up the wall? whining that is fake, finger nails on the chalkboard
6) If and when you play Monopoly, which figurine do you usually grab? I've never really played it, but I'm all about the cute doggy. I go for the dog, as well
7) How would you cope if you were not allowed to know all the details about your significant other's job (like if they were in the CIA or in the military)? I wouldn't like it, but I would accept it
8) What do you think the world would be like if cows produced Red Bull instead of milk? we'd have a lot more hyper kids, and a lot less well developed little girls
9) Today (June 23) is National Pink Day. My grandfather always said, "Real men don't wear pink." Do you think a man can wear pink clothing and still appear masculine? I think they can
10) If your neighbors kept their Christmas lights up all year and actually lit them up at least once a week, would you be annoyed or would you not even care? I would be annoyed
11) On Tuesday, I reported one of my neighbors to the city animal welfare department because of animal cruelty for leaving their two tiny puppies outside in 100-degree heat for hours every day without food and water. (Ironically, these aren't the same neighbors who are drug dealers. I just live in THAT kind of neighborhood.) Have you ever had to report your neighbors for some sort of crime or law violation? I have.. when you can hear music in your closed up house, while in the basement, like it was in the same room with you then its WAY to loud!