Friday, June 24, 2011
W.T.F. Meme (Friday)
Getting a little freaky on Friday
1) If your life was a TV game show, what current show or type of show would best reflect the life you've lived? I don't know really
2) We all know the story of "Freaky Friday" (two people change places and live in the other person's body for a day or two). If you could become any member of your family for just one day, who would you become? none
3) The current issue of Redbook magazine talks about how to handle your children walking in on you having sex. ... Did you ever hear your parents or *shudder* walk in on them having sex? What happened once they found out that you overheard it or saw them? Did they talk to you about it or just pretend it didn't happen? never heard them, never walked in on them... thank God!
4) On opposite end of the spectrum, one of my ex-boyfriends once got a gun pulled on him when he was caught having sex with a hunter's teenage daughter. Did anyone ever catch you during a sexual activity? Nope
5) My father, an art teacher and professional artist, always said that the most beautiful people in the world usually have symmetrical faces. If beauty is mostly based on bilateral symmetry, why do you think most hairstyles are asymmetrical? don't know and don't care
6) Would you eat a bowl of live crickets for $10,000? no!
7) List 5 things that simply bore you to tears. golf on TV, conversations that have no meaning and go on, and on, and on, going to the guitar store, going to the wood shop and rainy/dreary days when you can do nothing
8) Tell me about one of your totally useless possessions and how you came to own it, and don't try to tell me you don't have at least one useless item because we all have 'em. that would have to be the shower cleaner thingy... I was given the opportunity to try it out, but yet here it still sits in my bathroom.
9) If farting was a career, my younger brother could seriously be a billionaire. What is a "skill" you naturally possess that you wish you could make a living doing? Hmmm... nothing... but my Father in law would give your brother a run for his money!
10) If your significant other created a scavenger hunt for your birthday during which you had to drive around town and gather clues to locate your gift, would you find it romantic or annoying? Romantic
11) The circus is in my town this weekend. If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform? Something to do with horses
12) What do you think would happen if it really did rain cats and dogs? I know I'd be in heaven if it happened, but what about you? I'd be right there with ya, in Heaven!
13) Today (June 24) is “UFO Day.” The first documented UFO sighting was on this day. Do you believe in life on other planets? no