Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rambling

Its Tuesday night, I just finished watching Biggest Loser, and now have The Voice on, all the while I have my knitting on the right of me and a book to the left of me, and my laptop on my lap. Yep, I'm a multitasker. I just did a recovery process on the laptop, so I am busy getting things reinstalled, and checking all of the updates, and hoping, beyond hope that they all update like they should and I don't have problems like before.

In between all of the reinstalls and updates, I have been looking at so many different insurance policies, as we are trying to find the right one, that won't break the bank so to speak. I have found yet another one that I am going to through out to John's boss, Wholesaleinsurance.net. I just want all of this to be done, and know that we have insurance!

I should just leave all of this headache up to my hubby and his boss, but they keep dragging their feet and its crunch time. Men!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!