Thursday, May 5, 2011

I may be too young... but

Photobucket


I think the dreaded "change" has invaded my body, and I don't like it! The doctor tells me that its not happening but, but I know otherwise. I am not sleeping at night due to all of the hot flashes/night sweats that have been happening. The dark circles are my proof of not sleeping.

The hot flashes have gradually gotten worse, as they have been creeping into my daily routine! Last weekend I went to Ohio for a women's conference, and I think I froze my front seat passenger out with me turning on the air every half hour or so! LOL

Today, the sun is out, but its a chilly day, me I am in a tank top and shorts, as I am roasting! Well every half hour or so. So this is me, sweating one minute, and the next wrapped in a blanket freezing my butt off. I don't think I can deal with this for the next 10 years... oh please not let it be that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!