Thursday, May 19, 2011

Book review ~ The One Day Way by Chantel Hobbs

Photobucket

I just finished reading "The One Day Way" book by Chantel Hobbs. I like her way of approaching the dreaded diet... take it one day at a time. Don't dwell on the mistakes or setbacks from the day before, today is a new day, so make the best of it.

She talks about her 10 commandments for weight loss and Get fit for life, while I would have a hard time with the first one for weight loss, as I struggle to just get in 1200 calories per day, the rest I would have no problem with. She even breaks down how many calories each of your meals should be for the day, and shares a menu plan for a week to get you started.

So if you are looking for a new way to look at dieting, give this book a read.

You can purchase it from WaterBrook Multnomah, or from where ever you purchase your books.

** This book was provided for review by the WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!