Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stealing



The 65 Questions Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Doug Spencer from the blog Songs of Innocence and of Experience. Doug does not credit where he got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with. my husband

2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?) I don't have a favorite t-shirt

3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken? yes

4. Do you plan what to wear the next day? yoga pants, a tank top, and a hoodie

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why? tired, because I had to get up and get readyf or church... I would much rather be still sleeping right now!

6. What's the closest thing to you that's black? my keyboard

7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having. That would be a dream/nightmare... It was my husband, who was on one of those life guard chairs (but not a pool or beach), telling me he doesn't love me anymore, and then he spit water on me and said "Your bags are packed, be gone with you!" I woke up and though what the heck, and then was up for the next hour and a half.... grrrrrr

8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today? I don't plan to, unless there are new visitors to our church

9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be? still sleeping

10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked? after doing so many meme's I don't think so

11. What comes to mind when I say China? they are out to destroy/control America (I have been around my husband and son way too much with all of their government conspiracy talks!)

12. Are you overly emotional? yes

13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick? I have no clue

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? just lick it

15. Do you like your car? I do!

16. Do you like yourself? I do

17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen? no

18. What was the last song that you listened to? 867-5309

19. Are (or were) your parents strict? yes and no

20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like? no

21. I say cottage cheese. You say: ewww...gross

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? yes

23. What was the last movie that you watched at home? You Again

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? no

25. What countries have you visited? Canada

26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell. oh probably, when I was younger

27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train? I have never been on a train

28. Bacon or sausage? bacon

29. How long have you had a cell-phone? 13 years or so

30. What other memes do you do regularly? Menu Monday, Thursday Thunks, Friday Fill Ins, Saturday 9

31. Who is the craziest meme host? I don't know

32. Who invented chop sticks? does it really matter

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? my hubby and youngest son

34. Are you too forgiving? no

35. When was the last time that you were in love? I'm in love now

36. Tell us about your best friend. She has been my friend since kindergarten, we many not get together all that often (because of schedules), but we have this sixth sense that we know when one of us are hurting or going through something and just show up.

37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school? algebra

38. What was the last thing that you cried about? bra shopping

39. What was the last question you asked? Have you seen my tuner?

40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year? go tanning, to get ready for beach season!

41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be? nothing, I am not into tattoo's

42. How would your best friend describe you? fun to be around

43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films? but of course!

44. Ever walked into a glass door? no

45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to? blue

46. Have you ever slapped someone? yes

47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return? The 80's big hair! LOL

48. What was the last CD you bought? I haven't bought any CD's, as I just buy whatever song I like on iTunes

49. Do looks matter to you? yes and no

50. Could you ever forgive a liar? not sure, guess it would depend on the lie

51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month? the mortgage

52. Do you like your life right now? for the most part

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? yes

54. Can you handle the truth? I suppose

55. Do you have good vision? no

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? yes

57. How often do you talk on the phone? I am on my phone way too much my hubby says

58. What celeb would you like to come home to? Denzel Washington

59. What are you wearing? jeans, a top and a sweater

60. What is your favorite wild animal? lions or tigers

61. Where was your facebook picture taken? in my kitchen

62. Can you waltz? no

63. Do you have a job? no

64. What was the most recent thing you stole? I don't steal... except for this meme..LOL

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? yep, I have locked myself out of my house way to many times, and usually have to destroy a screen to get back in.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! I said I didn't know what hairstyle to bring back but NOT the 80's! :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!