Saturday, April 16, 2011
Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out
1. What is the most “down and out” that you've ever been? a few years back, when I was at my lowest point of my depression
2. Do you believe there is only one "right" religion? no
3. If you could get back in touch with one person you've lost touch with, who would it be and why? Jody ~ we were such good friends... I miss her!
4. Has anyone ever held the key to your heart, but did not know it? no
5. If your lover cheated on you and profusely apologized, might you accept them back into your life? I don't think so...
6. Have you ever gone to work/school drunk or stoned? If yes, do tell. No. Hung over, yes, and it wasn't a pretty sight... the smells at McDonald's just about did me in. My opening manager didn't have any sympathy, as he was at the same party I was at and felt just as bad. It was a very long day!
7. Who is your favorite relative? My uncle Roger
8. What annoys you most? people who do stupid stuff
9. Tell us of one thing you used to do that you are not proud of. smoked
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!