Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Day

I wanted to get some pics of the family, but the guys had to grumble, so it was a rush job, and none of them would let me review the pics to see if they turned out before I would let them back in, so I got what I got. One photo, one of the boys had their eyes shut, another photo my hubby looked "oh so thrilled"/. I think I got one good one of the four of us. One good thing my oldest is trying to quit smoking, so hopefully he will quit so he can clear up his complexion. He was talking about looking into those ecigarettes, just waiting on a bonus check from work. Fingers crossed it works for him, not only will be cute again, but his health will be better and he will be saving money!

The family:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!