Monday, March 28, 2011

What a busy day!

I am finally finding some time to sit and relax! Its Monday, so I had my usual Monday work to do, which consists of laundry, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping/mopping and the like. I rearranged the living room, so I can have it ready for when we take off the plastic from the windows and can open them and not have the couch block the breeze that will be coming in the windows.

When all that was done I quickly showered and got ready for a coffee date with a few friends. We had some good talks, and was "wowed" in some of the talks, and enlightened in some other areas. Before we knew it two hours had gone by, I had to get going so I could return a few phone calls I received while out with them, and then to pick, up Trent.

Got the insurance info and forwarded it on to my hubby, so now its in their ball park, and so hoping they go with her as I feel she can get us (and hubby's boss) a cheaper rate AND dental insurance as well!!

Picked up the boy from school and headed to Wally World so he could get his glasses adjusted and I could pick up a few things, and was hoping to ask the pharmacist some questions about accutane side effects so I could pass the info along to a relative, as she is afraid to ask and doesn't believe what I told her I knew about it. But other things happened to interfere. We returned all the pop bottles, but only to be told once we entered the store, that we couldn't proceed any further and had to leave as the fire alarm was going off and everyone had to evacuate immediately. So we will have to go back tomorrow after school to finish up the errands.

I have some more things to do online, so I had better get moving and get them done before I have to go pick Trent up from Campus Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!