Friday, March 4, 2011

Trip planning

Its that time of year again, when we start planning our girls only weekend in Chicago! I like that I have 3 way calling on my phone, which is alot like those Conference calls I used to do with a few of my home base business's. We are trying to narrow down our options for the hotel. We found a coupon to get our parking for half price. Now if only we can find a great deal on the hotel!

I keep checking all of those cool coupon sites, like groupon and living social, to see if they have any deals on some of the restuarants we want to try for the weekend. Just wish we could get a coupon for cheap gas, as that will be a big expense as well with the rising gas prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!