The 5000 Question Meme, Part Two
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? they guys cleaned up the kitchen after our lunch while they let me take a nap... love my guys!
27. Do you have a lot to learn? I do...
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? to play the piano, guitar and to sew
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? what people say
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? honesty and love
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? to go to Hawaii, Italy and to learn to play the piano
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? I have no clue
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? not really
34. What does each decade make you think of:
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? the 80's, it was my growing up years, and how can you go wrong with big hair and the 80's music?? LOL
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? "Old Time Rock and Roll"
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? USA.. but to say we have a "leader" is a stretch...
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Um, not going there...
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? Lifetime or LMN
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Hmmm...don't know
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? nope
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? fly
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? because it is
43. What does your name mean? Jodi is a English girl name. The meaning of the name is `God Will Increase`
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? the ocean
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Elvis: mother in law
Pulp: orange juice
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? my grandma
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Denzil Washington
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Sweet Home Alabama
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? my knitting, a book, iPod and cell phone
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? no
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!