Friday, March 4, 2011

Starting early

I always say that I am going to get a jump on my Christmas gifts, and usually I procrastinate and then have to cram everyone of them in last minute. But this year, I am going to do it. I don't want to be rushed, as that is when I tend to make mistakes.

I want to try my hand at some sewing projects, as I want to learn more about my sewing machine, and if I have to take some classes then I will. I saw some "adult bibs" at a craft show this past summer, so I want to try and make a few of them to have on hand when we are at the inlaws for family dinners when spaghetti is on the menu, so the towel/bibs don't have to come out.

I am thinking about getting my inlaws some barska binoculars, as the ones they have now don't do a great job for them. They are really into bird watching now, so I think this will be a great present for them.

For both my hubby and father inlaw I want to make some golf club covers. I have been talking about doing this for a few years now, so this is the year I will get them made! (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!