Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scrapbooking

I need to get back into the groove of scrapping again. I have so many pictures to scrap, and oh so many more to actually print. I am debating back and forth whether or not to make the transition into digital scrapping or just stick with the way I have been doing it. I have so much money invested into the paper and stickers, that I would feel way to guilty to just chuck it all to start all over.

I could be very creative in my designs though with the digital software that is out there. I have seen so many cute pages people have created, and some really cute baby shower invitations, that give me some inspiration.

Spring Break is coming up soon, so maybe I will use that week to be creative and try to make a small dent in my stack of photos! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!