Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is it too early?

Do you think its too early to start thinking about Halloween costumes? I know that my hubby won't go to a party with me, but I would really like to start thinking about some adult costumes, that I could possibly make myself. Even if I just make one to walk around the neighborhood with my friend and her boys. I am in a crafty mood and want to break out my sewing machine and have at it!

I should start out with something a little smaller, and not so time consuming, as I need to learn more about my sewing machine, but I can dream can't I?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's too early! It gives you plenty of time to figure out and make a costume :) I love dressing up but haven't done it in years. Other than doing a cat face and ears last year when I took Lauryn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!