Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

Photobucket


Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back (on Friday am) to link up! I would love it if you'd link back to me...but it is not a requirement!

If you don't have a blog, but still wanna play along...leave your answers in the comments below!

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? No, thankfully!

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) to the movies

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.) rodents.... ewww

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? I don't like confrontation, and tend to shy away from it, if at all possible!

5. Wood floors or carpet? I prefer carpets, but do love my wood floor in my kitchen, and wish I had them in my dining room

1 comment:

  1. i dont like confrontations either! i try to avoid them at all costs!:)
    I also like carpets! they are warmer:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!