Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chicago and vacation thinking

Its almost time for my annual "Girls only weekend" in Chicago! I can't wait! Two days of not being a mom or wife! Look out Chicago here we come! While getting plans made for this trip it has me in the mood to plan a vacation this summer with my hubby and son. Its been a while since we took a real vacation so I would like to plan the perfect one. Both John and Trent like to golf, so I am thinking something along that line, as they both want me to go golfing with them. I would like to check out Nags Head Outer banks, so I can get in a little beach time as well!

Now to see if John can actually take a week off. If he can't then maybe he could try for a long weekend and get a Thurs., Fri. and a Monday off this summer. I am ready to get out of Michigan for a little while so we can relax and have some fun!

1 comment:

  1. sounds fun! theres always OHIO!!!
    we will be running our pedi special again in july as well!!! would love to have you all come visit! that would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!