Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ahhhhh

Today was a day all about "ME"!!! I had a massage scheduled, and it was pure bliss! The only thing I didn't like was the oily after feeling when it was over with. It was a good thing I had nothing planned for afterwards, as I had to go home and shower and wash my hair. Holy greaseness! The tension in my shoulders/neck area is mostly gone, so I say the massage was a success! I am going to need to schedule this for a few times a year!

Now thay my "me time" is over with, I have to get back to my housework, and remember to stop at a hardware store and look for a teflon hose, so we can fill up the baffles in our water bed. Once we do this, I hope it helps with my hubby's sleeping and snoring!

Later tonight I am heading to the gym to get in a good work out, maybe. I am not into working out at night. I would rather stay home vegging, so we shall see what goes on.

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear the massage helped! sorry to hear about the greasiness...weird...we use a lotion at our salon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!