This is on the agenda sometime this week. They have been sounding really good.
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 1 cup crushed pineapple, with juice
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Cream butter and sugars in large bowl until light and fluffy. Stir in egg and vanilla and mix well.
2. Sift dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture. Stir in undrained pineapple and nuts until well blended. Refrigerate dough for 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
4. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.