Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just thinking

OxyElite Pro sounds like a great name for an elliptical. Can you tell what's been on my mind lately? Yep, you guessed, working out! Its like it has consumed my every thought lately. I had put off working out on the elliptical at the gym, as I have this love hate relationship with it, but this past week it has become my friend. I kicked butt this week at the gym! I can see some what of a difference, maybe not weight loss wise, but inches for sure! The belt has to be pulled a little tighter to keep the jeans up! Yay! My arm feels stronger than what it has been this past year. Those weight machines are the devil, but dang they work! Can't wait to get back at it on Monday... if the weather cooperates that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!